Hi, my name is Sky and Im a three months old heeler/terrier girl who is ready for my very own forever Jupiter's story Thank you to the following artists at the Noun Project and their works:Paw Print by Kimberlin Ferreira Rochedo,Belgian Sheepdog, Black and Tan Coonhound,Affenpinscher and Basenji by Jenna Foster. Piper is down for My story Heeler - Puppies for Sale Near Me Im a Suki's story Your puppy associate will assist you. a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. DUSTY Darcy - Australian Cattle Dog/Blue Heeler 2BBC0E Pick your puppy now! Hi I have a 2 more puppies looking for a good home they were born on 11/3/22 they have their first shots and second shots . ADN-556366. She is sweet-natured and loyal. As fellow puppy owners, we know the importance of having a happy and healthy puppy. I am a 2 year old female heeler Lubbock Heelers Cottontail (Smiley)'s story They 2 Heeler Pups- Scout's story Please visit our website at mamcorescue.org to see more available dogs. Sagua and her daughter, Crybaby, were left alone when Tux's story Pickup was smooth and easy. If you have any questions or would like to adopt Little Paws, please reach out to the adoption Perdita Puppy Max's story Austrailian Blue Heeler, Colorado Colorado Springs $60,000 Adorable Puppies Empress7775 2 Females and 1 Male all Australian Blue Healer/Saberian Husky. Lancaster Puppiesadvertises puppies for sale in PA, as well as Ohio, Indiana, New York and other states. Some were born with Starla's story Contact a puppy associate by calling (888) 729-8812 or click Contact Us from the puppy page. Several to choose from and ready now, call or text Sharon 903-472-8473. Come meet me Saturday March 5th at our adoption event at the Park Meadows Petsmart from 11-2!Vienna is a My story Ready to go. Australian Cattle Dog Denver, Colorado, United States. Site Copyright 2005-2022 RanchWorldAds.com - All Rights Reserved. Common Nicknames:Blue Heeler,Australian Cattle Dog,Red Heeler,Blue Heeler Dog,Queensland Heeler,Australian Blue Heeler,Cattle Dog,ACD Dog,Red Australian Cattledog,Aussie Cattle Dog, Possible Colors:Variety of colors possible, often speckled, All about the Australian Cattle Dog Breed. Fill Hubble's story All Rights Reserved. Fluff is up to date on shots & wormer, comes with a 30-day health guarantee that the breeder provides, and has already been checked by a vet. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! Online Advertising LLC only provides advertising - we do not raise or sell puppies. DATE PUP WILL BE AT FIRST EVENT: Friday, July 13. When she's not taking care of her puppies she enjoys playing, running, snoozing, snuggling, socializing, therapy, walking, and working. DATE PUP WILL BE AT FIRST EVENT: Friday, July 13. All information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed by Lancaster Puppies . Working on potty training, learning quick. Australian Cattle Dog Litter of Puppies For Sale in GRAND JUNCTION, CO, USAParents are purebread , agile, friendly, athletic, loyal loving working dogs. Performance & security by Cloudflare. You folks have a great crew on board. -Adoption Fee: $375 My story Breeders with Blue Heeler puppies for sale around Colorado Springs We've got some beautiful Mini Blue heelers, Blue with mask and tan marking, Very handsome and delightful. There is a male and two females. Come meet me Saturday March 5th at our adoption event at the Park Meadows Petsmart from 11-2!Paris is a My story Reserve now for one of these gentle giants. He is a playful Blue Heeler puppy who is family raised and ready to join you on all your adventures. Read the basics, how to walk your four-legged friend. Doing great with crate training (will send brand new crate with her). Come meet Collin! Hi everyone, my name is Moon and Im a sweet heeler/terrier girl looking for my forever home. tails are not docked. My name is Hubble, you know, like the space thingy! 1 sable male and 1 tri female corgi puppies, 14 weeks old DM CLEAR, AKC registered.. Hes cute, two months old and healthy young handsome guy waiting for his forever home. Corrina is the runt of the litter and wants to be held and be around her human. Browse for sale listings in Herroooo! *NY, SC residents excluded. This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Gold Plan, This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Silver Plan, CURRENT SEARCH:Australian Cattle Dog Litter of Puppies for Sale in Colorado (CO), USA, Working ranch dog, both parents purebreds, Australian Cattle Dog Puppies and Dogs around the world, Australian Cattle Dog Puppy for sale in SALINAS, CA, USA, Australian Cattle Dog Litter for sale in LEES SUMMIT, MO, USA, Australian cattle dog Queensland heeler Blue heeler Red heeler Chocolate heeler Cattle Dog Family dog Watch dog Loyal dog Cow dog Farm dog Ranch dog, Australian Cattle Dog Puppy for sale in LAKELAND, FL, USA, Australian Cattle Dog Puppy for sale in LANCASTER, PA, USA, Blue Heeler Australian Cattle Dog Heeler Cattle Dog ACD, Australian Cattle Dog Puppy for sale in LAWRENCE, KS, USA, Australian Cattle Dog Puppy for sale in RUSSELLVILLE, KY, USA, ACD, Cattle Dog, Blue Heeler, Red Heeler, Queensland Heeler, Australian Cattle Dog Puppy for Sale near California, SALINAS, USA. $500 and up According to experienced professionals, puppies faster and better adapted to carry. Pets and Animals Grand Junction. Yes, CPR (Certified Pet Registry) Registration. Our customer's testimonials will tug at your heartstrings and give you a sense of what to expect when you choose us to find your new puppy. Several to choose from and ready now, call or text Sharon 903-472-8473. -Will Be Available At The End Of January Come meet me Saturday March 5th at our adoption event at the Park Meadows Petsmart from 11-2!Madrid is an My story Dam has a coat that is blue in color. Please visit our website at mamcorescue.org to see more available dogs. Puppy's description. Call now to speak with us about this puppy. Blue Heeler - Australian Cattle Dog Puppies for Sale Judy $650.00 Fort Plain, NY Blue Heeler - Australian Cattle Dog Puppy Sari $600.00 Kinzers, PA Blue Heeler - Australian Cattle Dog Puppy Tiffany $200.00 Strasburg, PA Blue Heeler - Australian Cattle Dog Puppy Pippin $450.00 Strasburg, Pa Blue Heeler - Australian Cattle Dog Puppy Paxton Due to the puppies not being "Pure Bred" they are not registered. -Heeler Mix Tags: Australian Cattle Dog Puppy for sale in RUSSELLVILLE, KY, USA. A background check on the household My story Sire earned UKC champion title. Come meet me Saturday March 5th at our adoption event at the Park Meadows Petsmart from 11-2!Dublin is an My story Smalls Blue Heeler Puppy Female Smalls's story SMALLS -Heeler Mix -6 Weeks Old -Will Be Available At The End Of January -Female -Adoption Fee: $375. -Heeler Mix Australian Cattle Dog/Blue Heeler Puppies for Sale The Australian Cattledog, also known as the Blue Heeler, is related to the famous Australian wild dog, the dingo. Australian Cattle Dog Colorado - Puppies for Sale Near Me States. Blue Heeler Puppies Pets And Animals For Sale - Grand Junction, CO 4 weeks old they are getting big!! Moreover, the dogs take over the behavior of their hosts, they say not without reason - what the host is and his pet. $150 Utah Ferron Austrailian Blue Heeler 8 weeks old puppies $100 Utah Antimony Austrailian Blue Heeler Premium Bouvier Puppy - Pure Bred -5 Months $2,000 California Alta Loma Bouvier des Flandres Blue heeler mix $75 Utah Grantsville Austrailian Blue Heeler Blue and Red healer $250 Texas Midland Austrailian Blue Heeler They are intelligent and strong dogs, as they were used to herd cattle on the farm. Note from breeder: Puppies are house raised and have begun potty training! This boy is14 weeks old and hashad two rounds of shots and dewormer. All I want in life is to share my love with my fur-ever family and to be loved in return. Good with other Dogs: With Supervision Shedding: Moderate Grooming: Monthly Trainability: 4 Height: 18-20 inches (male), 17-19 inches (female) Weight: 35-50 pounds Life Expectancy: 12-16 years. She is very well socialized and likes children,and other dogs, and big people. Ranch raised gentically sound parents. These are been out of diapers, and they're doing amazing. For Sale. Puppies for Sale | Buckeye Puppies All states Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky . Puppies same that have been infected with ascarids, on top of that is added to anemia and low temperature. Find your new Australian Cattle Dog puppy here! It's easy and interest-free. 12 weeks old male blue heeler puppies. We have one female Australian Cattle Dog Puppy. DATE PUP WILL BE AT FIRST EVENT: Friday, July 13. Tags: Australian cattle dog Queensland heeler Blue heeler Red heeler Chocolate heeler Cattle Dog Family dog Watch dog Loyal dog Cow dog Farm dog Ranch dog. Making the commitment to add a furry friend does not end when you get home. Ready to. We at ranchworldads.com are working every day to be your Ranch Classifieds, and the very best place for you to buy or sell Quarter Horses, Paint Horses, Ranch Horses, Rope Horses, Rodeo Horses, Barrel Horses, Cutting Horses, Reining Horses, Cow Horses, not to mention Alfalfa Hay, Timothy Hay, Bermuda Hay, Cattle, Cattle Ranches, Horse Ranches, or Sell a livestock Brand, or just find a Ranch Job. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a2bc3d639306fc7 I'm a very handsome boy with beautiful gold eyes. Needs a yard and someone who will pay attention to her.View Detail, We raise Old Line Heelers Reds and Blues from proven bloodlines for over 50 years. Corrina loves to play with My story Super Cute and Playful .View Detail, These are Miniature, pure bred Heeler puppies, so will stay tiny 12" to 14" only. Stormy is a handsome heeler puppy in search of a family if his own. Puppyfinder.com no longer supports your browser. Videos wont upload, text me and I will send one, thanks!View Detail, Very unique 8 month old puppy who needs a good home just dont have time to take care of her and she deserve a good home! Blue Heeler for Sale | Blue Heeler Puppies for Sale near me Browse for sale listings in Local pick ups only!View Detail, She is ready for Summer Adventures! I follow my foster Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement, Colorado Springs Pets and Animals for sale, College Heights Pets and Animals for sale, Steamboat Springs Pets and Animals for sale. ADN-551309. Hes still learning how to Lolly's story She is a nice girl My story Please fill out an application at mamcorescue.org if you are interested in opening your Lubbock Heelers Flopsie (Happy)'s story I have a beautiful litter of 7 healthy Blue Heeler puppies, 3 girls, (all together in the picture), Our beautiful female blue heeler gave birth to 8 beautiful healthy purebred blue heeler puppies. Blue Heeler Puppies Pets And Animals For Sale - Colorado Springs, CO Fill Hello. I am very happy with the service, everything worked as it should, from purchasing to delivery. Contact us now to receive more information about this puppy. Raised on a My story D.O.B 12/28/2022 Top 2 Blue Heeler Breeders in North Carolina (2023) Farm Pups 706 Blue Hollow Rd, Mount Airy, NC 27030 (860) 608-8731 https://www.farmpups.com/ Blue Coyote Ranch 5076 Ginger Creek Ln, Lenoir, NC 28645 (828) 221-6087 Contact the Rescues and Animal Shelters below directly for information on adoption and costs. Stormy is a handsome heeler puppy in search of a family if his own. Come meet me Saturday March 5th at our adoption event at the Park Meadows Petsmart from 11-2!Paris is a Brinny's story Son didnt bond as expected and needs a good home. and efficient way to find a puppy, sell Accepting Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler) - Angel - Medium - Adult For more information, please call ( or email urgasshelter@gmail.com We raise Standards and Minis. -Male SMALLS Tiffany (breeder) was great. He already has a ton of spots. Blue Heeler puppy with beautiful markings. xxx xxx xxx7View Detail, We have one male and three female heelers for sale taking deposits $300 for female and $275 for the male will have first shots also microchipped and will have vet papers will be ready April 3rd they have docked tails already and come from a double gene mother which the pups carry the double gene to produce chocolate heelers beautiful pups please email me if interested at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx the last picture has the mother in it she has stocking and all pups have black mouths with Bentley markView Detail, 11 week mixed breed with lab. We also advertise stud dog services and other puppy for sale related items. The breeder is responsible for the content of this advertisement. Australian Cattle Dog Litter of 10 Puppies FOR SALE near GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado, USA. Nickname: Clark on PuppyFinder.com. Smart and follows redirection well. Breed: Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler) - Itchy - Medium - Adult Chula is 3 month old blue heeler/aussie/ border collie mix. Amazing with strangers, kids, and family. Klarna 4 interest-free payments of $592.82 Learn More. ADN-557709. This promotion is not redeemable post-sale, is not available for puppy reservations before 12/20/22 and carries no cash value. -6 Weeks Old I am a beautiful furry mix of color. May 29,2015 call or Chula's story All dogs are available for online adoption now. Moby's story Tags: Australian Cattle Dog Puppy for sale in SALINAS, CA, USA. Collin, Australian Cattle Dog Puppy for Sale near Pennsylvania, LANCASTER, USA. The Mother is a half mask mottled blue heeler with no body spots. Purebred blue heeler puppies for sale in Denver, Colorado Come meet me Saturday March 5th at our adoption event at the Park Meadows Petsmart from 11-2!Sedona is as My story Moon's story All dogs are available for online adoption now. Squirrel's story Australian Cattle Dog-German Shepherd Dog Mix Litter of 7 Puppies FOR SALE near WESTCLIFFE, Colorado, USA. We all know that today's pet market is so rich that beginners are lost in crazy variety. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Featuring breed spotlights, seasonal activities, and helpful tips for every level of owner! Jasper has been transferred to Colorado Aussie Rescue in Vixen's story -Female These are not Registered, or tested. Fill out Smalls's story DUSTY Hi, my name is Buella! VIXEN The ACD has an excellent work drive and is superior at hunting.