The EC Bullets Piening-Yoffee are looking to fill out a very talented roster for our 10U team. Planned and executed the right way to maintain a motivating and engaging atmosphere for the players. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Contact Camp. 195 Univeristy Ave. Newark, NJ 07102, U.S.A. The Recreation Deptartment is proud to . 201-327-3500. Workout Facility: 37 Rockland Park. Sometimes tryouts are 1 day events, but more often, you will attend several sessions. Proud. Hustle!!! Ocean Township, NJ, Branchburg Blaze 16u 8. 9. You acknowledge that any loss of schedule (practice or games) are beyond the control of the organization. 1. Jackson and Freehold Townships. Ensure that you do not have a spam filter on your e-mail that is preventing our messages from getting to you. Come cheer on your friends, teammates, and league-mates. northjersey.com. 25 Highest Rated Softball Tutors Near Bergen County, NJ - Wyzant 100% money back guarantee. Come Visit Our Team Storeitems will ship directly to your home! Camping, canoe/kayak access to Ramapo River, cross-country skiing, fishing, hiking trails, tent campsites. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself (and my child(ren) from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest representative of the NJ Vipers. Bergen County Golf Courses Competitive summer schedule including showcases and top events. New Jersey Fastpitch Softball Travel Teams 16u-18u. Due to the overwhelming Tournament & Showcase posts in the group we are limiting these posts to 1 post on Tuesdays & Thursdays!! We end no later then July 31. The 48 hour rule has already been explained, as has playing time, positioning & expectations. 48 hours must elapse after games to approach a coach with quesitons or concerns Boozy Burbs is your not-so-secret ingredient to discovering the latest dining, drinking & nightlife news in Greater Bergen County. The RBSA is pleased to offer its 16th Annual All-Stars Program, a four-day clinic that takes place over four weeks and is designed for children with special needs. Be suspended from managing/coaching/administrating any team for any length to be determined, and/or restriction from any and all activity associated with The Vipers. Save the Date! Uniforms must be worn properly. As shown in since Return To Play in 2020, the organization will address any actual interruptions and quarantines on an ongoing basis and review on a case by case basis. . (New Jersey) Tryouts are Thursday 1/12 5:30-7:30 and Saturday 3:00-5:00. Please show your support to these amazing sponsors and thank them for their commitment to our Program: Fish Hut of NJ, GEM Sports, DICK'S Sporting Goods, TE Wire & Cable, LAK Warehouse, Saddle Brook Woman's Club, Pitch in for Softball, Nursery Rhymes Pre-School & Kindergarten, Supreme Gutter Supply, Hi-Way Block & Patio Inc, Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza, Smash Burger, Bubbakoo's Burritos, Jason Mazzer Plumbing & HVAC, Dairy Queen, Sal's Studio & Son, Sweet Treats & Ice Cream, Neighborhood Urgent Care, VFW Post 3484, Galluzzo Industries, Value Act Cleaners, Silver Fox BJJ, Ray's Barber Shop, New Saddle Brook Auto Body, Saddle Brook Fire Department, Professional Physical Therapy. You acknowledge that your daughter will not be eligible to play in games or practices with any fee balances outstanding. Here they will hone their skills to bring with them either back to their town teams, to their middle school and high school teams and even their club teams. @ameliapilatowski, Policies, Player Agreements, Disclaimers & Waivers, Philosophies/ Big Picture/ Seasonal Expectations/ Registration Info, Team Practice Calendar, Instructional Videos, Want to Watch and Learn About The Vipers? Clifton/Passaic, NJ, North Jersey Vipers 12u A massive entertainment and retail complex, Triple Five Group's American Dream, is opening in the last county in the country where commercial shopping is still prohibited on Sundays: Bergen County . Warren County . I will leave the coaching to the coaching staff. Savannah was an All County/ All State player in 2021 for Ramapo HS and voted N NJ Player of the Year. Bergen County NJ and Rockland County NY, Branchburg Blaze 18u But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. The New Jersey Venom is a competitive travel softball program that was started in Bridgewater, NJ. NJ softball: Predicting seeds for the 2021 Bergen County Tournament We are open to all girls who play for their town Recreation (Rec) and/ or Middle/high School teams in the Northern Valley/ NVOT feeding towns (and surrounding area, presuming their towns do not offer a similar summer program and we have openings AFTER NV kids). Softball: Banner Day for IHA, Blue Eagles win 11th Bergen County title @lexi.siller and @newel, #weareeverywhere. Welcome to the New Jersey Fire. That, A very Happy Birthday to JoJo Perrone and THE Kati. 6/16/20: Please see our Return To Play Protocols. Commitment: We look to offer some indoor training workouts in our facility and continue into the spring with either practices or scrimmage games as availability allows (to not conflict with School or Rec schedules). I will make every attempt to be on time and ready to play for all games and practices. Focused Skill Training:During select practices throughout the season, our top private instructors work with our travel team players bringing their expert skills and experience directly to In The Zone travel team players. Welcome to the NEW JERSEY fastpitch softball travel team listing pages. Players are expected to be on time for practice, meetings and games. Travel Softball / Club Softball Teams - In The Zone 12:30-1:30. Preliminary Round. This is worth repeating. Easy 1-Click Apply (ALASKA TEACHER PLACEMENT;BERGEN COUNTY SPECIAL SERVICES SCHOOL DISTRICT;BERGEN COUNTY SPECIAL SER.) 7. Humbled, honored and grateful for the opportunity to offer & be a part of this program. Teaneck. You can also network with other players, parents, and coaches. Clifton/Passaic, NJ, Diamond to Boardroom New Jersey 14u For our older girls, it allows them to continue playing into the summer upon the conclusion of their rec & middle school schedules. Bergen County Technical Schools May 12 @ 2. Outdoor Activities - Bergen County New Jersey Softball: 2022 Bergen County Tournament bracket, scores, schedule No Jewelry. Welcome to the NEW JERSEY fastpitch softball travel team listing pages. 2 min read. North Jersey/Rockland County, NJ, GC Brawlers 10u Playing time will be addressed in the aggregate and not on a game to game, week to week basis. Schedule can include 2-3 games per week pending weather postponements or rescheduling. Using a modern, science-backed approach, we specialize in customized programming for athletes of all sports. I will remember that my child plays Club Softball for his or her enjoyment, not the managers or coaches. Sports Fee Insurance Now Available. Do not argue, mouth off, or glare at an umpire. Welcome To DiChiaro Baseball & Softball Academy! The Bergen County Technical High School Girls Softball Program is seeking donations from our families, friends, neighbors, and businesses far and wide for our 2023 Season Fundraiser. June 12, 2022 - Time/Place TBA. Travel Softball is a great opportunity to give your athlete more playing time, more development, and more fun! A great, Hillsdale in the house!!!! Access to fields may be limited due to Rec, Field slotting priorities & CoVid 19 protocols at each town level. Removal from program. Rochelle Park Area located on Railroad Avenue in Rochelle Park, features picnic areas, a softball field, playground, basketball courts, and tennis courts. As reported by health officials, infectious diseases, including COVID-19, may spread through close contact with other individuals. Bergen County NJ and Rockland County NY, Toms River Tornadoes 12u We will explore a High School level for 2023, and open for all HS Age Players!!! Get the latest news, schedule, scores, roster, stats, standings and photos for the 2018-2019 Bergen Tech Knights Softball. . Most teams allow partial payments in 3 stages prior to the fall, winter, and spring seasons. Office : g203. Some games the lineup will turnover four times and others maybe two times (or one and a half times). Focused on Learning. I will not enter the dugout during a game or position myself near a dugout as to interfere with players or coaches. Pitchers should always bring a jacket (per weather, <70 degrees) and players should wear appropriate gear and clothing as weather and conditions dictate. Most games are on weeknights with additional practice times. DiChiaro Baseball & Softball Academy 201-493-5005: softball@bergen.edu dfletcher@bergen.edu: Stephanie Gomez: Assistant Coach. I will control my emotions at all times. As parent/legal guardian with legal responsibility for this youth participant (or myself if over the age of 18), I consent and agree to assume the risks of his/her participation in these programs; and Office Hours: Monday thru Friday: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Please be positive in the stands to each and every player. Please visit our website at ladyravensoftball.com to register or email us at ladyravensnj@gmail.com with [], Avalanche Tryouts 12/14u new team(s) (New Jersey) Avalanche is having tryouts for 12s and 14s on 1/7/23 from 1:00-3:00 pm and on 1/15/23 from 1:00-3:00 pm at Precision Pitching, 105 W Dewey Ave, Wharton. Set weather. 12U/14U Rules. Olivia and Olivia were All County Players in 2021. We're Here To Help. Need help registering? As the state continues to grow, more and more teams are needed to fill the demand for travel baseball. Registration opens in January; Practices begin in March and Games are played during April & May, mostly on weeknights. Teams that do not maintain a working link to a team website address will be removed. CD Crossfire Softball This includes bordering towns in Rockland, Hudson, Essex and Passaic counties. Submit the Coach Registration form to Commissioner as the Township no longer issues ID cards. The Northern Valley Renegades program is the travel softball program for girls residing in the Northern Valley area and surrounding towns** who are interested in . The Vipers target 13 players per roster. The Blue Eagles, the only team in the field without a loss to a Bergen County . If you should have any questions please email Richformicola@gmail.com or call (917)969-2074 Richard Formicola. This must be completed daily for any and all events. Please visit this link for up to date information on where and when Rutgers Safety Courses are being held OR email SBREC@saddlebrooknj.gov for a course. These fine organizations help make what we do possible. Focused and aggressive plan including properwarm-uptechniques, multiple drill stations covering various individual and team skills, conditioning, and more. Welcome to eXpress! will not be allowed in our groups. Bergen County: TRAVEL HEALTH AND INFECTIOUS DISEASE 140 E RIDGEWOOD AVE STE 480N SUITE 480N PARAMUS, NJ 07652 201-580-6575: PARAMUS, NJ: Bergen County: saddlebrooksoftball@gmail.com Register for travel softballtryouts with In The Zone Softball Academy. RBSA - CommunityPass Club tournaments are often far away. Here is a list of what we use: Who Are We? Jersey Girls Fastpitch is a competitive youth softball organizationanchored within the following principles: Who We Are: Competitive. Skip to Article. Pitbulls Fastpitch 18u Mt Ephraim, NJ. This is an evolving list. North Jersey high school box scores for Feb. 10 - Bergen Record; Ice Hockey: Defensive Players of the Week for Feb. 10 - NJ.com; Ice Hockey: Results and links for Friday, February 10 - NJ.com; Wrestling: Results, recaps and photos for public group semis on Friday, Feb. 10 - NJ.com; Sports Scoreboard - Friday, February 10, 2023 - Drgnews The Bergen County Technical School District will be closed Tomorrow, 02/28/2023. WOMEN'S BASKETBALL. North Jersey Suburban Baseball League Maps available through the New York-New Jersey Trail Conference, 156 Ramapo Valley Road, Mahwah, NJ 07430. 2. Bergen County Recreational Softball Association - LeagueLineup Should a player not contact their coach directly and with as much lead time as possible when possible, this will result in less playing time. Kinderkamack Softball - Bergen County, New Jersey WOOD-RIDGE - County title No. Home - Bergen County Players - ClubExpress 6. Monmouth/Ocean County, NJ, North Jersey Bombers 16u On a club team, most of the girls live in different towns that are nearby geographically. When we compete with other teams on the softball field, this part of the game we will always win. An advanced reservation does not guarantee a golf course will be open. (New Jersey), NJ Ruthless Softball 10u, 12u, 14u, 16u, 18u. Get the latest news, schedule, scores, roster, stats, standings and photos for the 2020-2021 Bergen Tech Lady Knights Softball. Highly talented group that finished 2nd at USSSA nationals. We say what we do and do what we say.". 7th & 8th . Interested in joining the NV Renegades Summer Travel Program? As an adult participant, I specifically agree to the terms and conditions of this Waiver and Release, and, for myself, my heirs, assigns and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to my involvement or participation in these programs EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE. Please contact us if you are interested in learning more about joining the Vipers at vipersnj1@gmail.com, This site is "always" under construction as we evolve towards website excellence. I will respect the umpires and their authority during games. View Profile. Viper ownership has posted and communicate this policy to all members and stakeholders, especially managers, coaches, administrators, parents, and players, and advise them of their responsibility to report all incidents that can reasonably be construed as violence, intimidation, or harassment. You are either getting better or getting worse. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. In the event that The Organization is unable to meet its representations because of acts of God, equipment or transmission failure or damage beyond its reasonable control, or other causes beyond its reasonable control (Earthquakes, Blizzards, extreme weather, Tornadoes, Extremely high tides, Floods, Hurricanes, Lightning storms, Hail, Volcanic eruptions, Death), The Organization shall not be liable to any other party for any damages resulting from such failure to perform or otherwise from such causes. I had played softball throughout High School and then into college. Should a game or tournament be scheduled and the team cannot field enough players, the game/ tournament will be considered as if it happened. All applicants for fingerprinting must use the following website: www.njsp.org and click on Criminal History Record Info, click on VRO and click on Youth Serving Organization Volunteer service code 2F1J3Y. #weareeverywhere. 2. 28/hour. Revolution Softball Camp at Rutgers Univeristy. Tournaments & Showcases - Tuesdays & Thursdays. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. North Jersey/Rockland County, NJ, NJ Fire 10u, 12u, 14u, 16u, 18u We play for the name on the front We have mulitiple divisions A, B, C with in the age groups, depending on the number of teams per division. Focused on Family & Team Building. These leagues do have teams from Rockland County . I will not confront coaches at the game field. I specifically agree to the youth participants release (my own if over the age of 18) as provided herein of all the Releasees, and, for myself, my heirs, assigns and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to this youth participant's involvement or participation in these programs as provided above EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE. The Vipers deploy a zero-tolerance policy toward any form of violence, intimidation, and harassment, understood as but not limited to: physical hitting, shoving, kicking, throwing of objects, unwanted sexual advances, all forms of physical assault; abusive language or e-mails, social media posts, texts, threats, harassment, and intimidation; any attitude or action that can be reasonably construed as violence, intimidation or harassment toward another person. Following your appointment, email Rec Director at sbrec@saddlebrooknj.gov a copy of your receipt for reimbursement. Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinics in New Jersey - CDC Most games are on weeknights with additional practice times. I wonder if . *** Please refresh page to see updated schedule ***, *** Always confirm dates with your Coach ***. New Jersey, Branchburg Blaze 10u Player (un)availability is the player's responsibility and choice. Verbal or written warning. By agreeing to the terms set forth in this Waiver and Release, all players and parents and/or legal guardians, agree to ALL terms and conditions not just those related to COVID-19. See Charlene's full profile. Weather and conditions will determine if a golf course is open or if carts will be restricted. If you participate in another Spring sport or activity and have concerns, contact us so we can try to work together. The outline and offerings are based in Good Faith and serve as general guidelines since there can be things that change beyond the Organizations control, including but not limited to Executive Orders, state/ local mandates and potential impact and/ or limitations due to CoVid-19 but not limited to CoVid 19. I/We the undersigned, hereby understand and acknowledge that Softball is a girls sport and activity and give my/our permission for our daughter noted above/ herein as Player to participate in club softball with The North Jersey Vipers ( Vipers, Organization) (AKA Vipers Fastpitch, NJ Vipers, NE Vipers, R Germanos NE Vipers, Vipers, NVSA, NV Renegades or any other trade name used). Jen and Caroline are two of our, @emmaacunninghaam Way to go Pledge. View job description, responsibilities and qualifications. Tryouts (Travel Teams Only) & Training clinics (Rec & Travel) Teams . Your generous donation will be used to benefit the entire Softball Program. North Jersey Vipers - Save Time Communicating with Your Team Read customer reviews on 4 local softball coaches rates starting at $70/session. Here you will find team listings and tryouts from 10u to 14u in all areas of NEW JERSEY. All other items and apparel are optional and for fan gear. NJSBL. The Renegades creates the foundation, attitude and skills for our girls to play in the Bergen County Softball Leagues, where they will play similar teams from surrounding towns in Bergen County. Regardless of the competition, WE WILL OUT HUSTLE EVERY TEAM WE PLAY. #weareeveryw, Open hitting from 2/27. Under all circumstances, I agree to the following: I understand this will not be tolerated and I will be disciplined if I do it. 166 Gold Mine Rd., Flanders, NJ 07836 Privacy Policy. 11 was one for which IHA had waited. Bergen County Tournament, 2021 - NJ.com Eagles travel teams - Professional Baseball Instruction All Rights Reserved. We are a league that prides itself in providing a competitive edge for town All-Star teams. I will not confront an umpire before, during or after a game. No exceptions, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html. I will root on my teammates and participate/ create a positive attitude. CD Crossfire is a College Development Softball Organization with the prime focus on developing high- caliber student-athletes who are ready to perform at the collegiate level. Bergen County Tournament, 2021. Recreational Teams. All decisions will be rendered with these principles in mind. Explore all teams using FieldLevel. 3. If you scream or give lip to any umpire at any time, you will be removed from the game. Posts with he said, she said, coach did/said, umpire did/said accusations, etc. The Tsunami Softball organization has been playing hard for 19 years and counting! Dedicated to Team & Family. . We are always trying to add more value to our experience and deliver "+1"! Social Distancing will be observed as much as logistically possible and adhere to organizational guidelines for CoVid-19 (or other/ similar type situations). See your Coach for your team's time. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. RETURN TO PLAY (from Executive Order, March 2020) WAIVER AND RELEASE. I understand that I may be participating in activities organized and/or sponsored by the NJ Vipers or I am the parent or legal guardian of a youth participant in the activities organized and/or sponsored by the NJ Vipers. We offer Baseball Lessons, Camps, and Clinics for Hitters, Pitchers, Infielders & Catchers. If the allegations of misconduct are substantiated, one or more of the following consequences will be recommended / considered to be implemented: It is the intent of The Vipers to ensure a safe, productive, and professional softball & baseball environment.